|Guacamole So Good You'll Shit|
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 can corn, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large avocado
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno Sauce, divided (if you can't or won't use this recipe, you're just going to have to ballpark how much hot sauce you use. Don't use a half cup of some super hot sauce then come bitching to me when your asshole falls out)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes and onion. Take 1/4 of the avocado and chop it. Add it to the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup Jalapeno Sauce and toss contents of bowl (to incorporate everything. Don't actually toss everything out because that would be dumb)
- Roughly chop up the rest of the avocado and put it in a food processor. Add sour cream, cayenne, cumin and remainder of Jalapeno Sauce. Pulse in the processor until completely smooth (the avocado mixture, not the actual food processor. If you managed to render the actual machine smooth, you managed to break fundamental laws of physics)
- Take contents of food processor and scoop it out into the bowl with the bean mix. Stir it all up until everything is thoroughly mixed together.
- Get a bunch of tortilla chips and go batshit crazy, because this is really good.