|Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch Cookies|
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal (Peanut Butter Crunch would really step it up. I'd stay away from Crunch Berries for this recipe, though)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C, Gasmark4)
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and oil. Add sugars and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix some more.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix some more.
- Add Cap'n Crunch. Mix until incorporated.
- On 2 two ungreased baking sheets (if you have a silpat mat, I'd recommend using it here. If these cookies stick at all, you're going to be screwed), drop tablespoons of the dough about 2" apart on the sheets. (The dough will be oily. Don't panic, that's normal.)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops look like they're cracking. Cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack. (BE SUPER CAREFUL WHEN TRANSFERRING THE COOKIES! Until they finish cooling, they are unstable at a molecular level. Not even joking. Rough handling will cause them to totally fall apart. Once they're totally cooled, everything will set and solid.)