|Too Damned Easy Sausage Gravy|
- 1 pound country sausage
- 3 heaping tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- In a medium saucepan, brown sausage. Do not drain the grease.
- Lower the heat to low and add all the other ingredients. Stir until dry ingredients are totally incorporated into the milk. Adjust the milk/flour ratios if the consistency needs work. Just remember you may have to adjust the seasonings to account for increased flour and/or milk.
- Once it's the consistency you like, take it off the heat and get it on some biscuits!