|Master Ridley's Pepper Paste|
Ingredients can be easily multiplied for larger batches. A double batch of these ingredients should yield about a half pint of paste.
- 1 dried Guajillo pepper
- 10-12 Cayenne peppers (cut off and discard the stems and roughly chop. Don't remove the seeds unless you're a huge wuss. If that's the case, make sure you wear gloves and hike up your diaper, too)
- 2 grated baby carrots
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Another tablespoon of vinegar can be added if the sauce is too thick for your liking.
|* Nicholas Ridley was a bishop burned at the stake for heresy in 1555|