|Bean and Broccoli Pasta Casserole|
- 1 lb. mostaccioli
- 1 lb. frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 1 - 15.5 ounce can white (cannellini) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 cup ground beef, cooked and drained (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions, then drain.
- Combine all other items besides the reserved cheese with the pasta and mix. Spread evenly in a baking dish. Top with reserved cheese.
- 375F for 30 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown and bubbling.