|Pasta with Cherry Tomato and Red Pepper|
- 1 pound pasta of your choice (don't pick something goofy like giant shells or lasagna noodles)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (insert obvious virgin joke here)
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cored and sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- shredded Parmesan for topping
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sautee for a couple of minutes, until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the bell pepper. Sautee for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Sautee another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss over medium-low heat for 2-3 more minutes to incorporate ingredients. Garnish with Parmesan.