|Sweet and Tangy Crabuluxe Pasta Salad|
- 1 pound medium shells pasta
- 1 pound Crabuluxe, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1-1/4 cup mango chipotle vinaigrette (ALDI carries it. If you don't have access to ALDI, I imagine most larger grocery stores carry something similar)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ponzu sauce (it's a citrus based sauce. If you don't have it in your kitchen, stop reading this and go get a bottle. You can thank me later)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (optional for babies and the chronically lame)
- Cook pasta until al dente (nice guy, Al. I wonder what he's up to these days?) Drain put in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the vinaigrette, garlic powder, ponzu and Sriracha.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in the large bowl with the pasta. Pour in the contents of the smaller bowl. Toss to incorporate ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. (as mentioned, we loved this as a cold pasta salad. There's really nothing stopping you from serving it immediately if you prefer a warm pasta salad. It's not like I have your house under surveillance...Or do I?)