|Black Bean Mango Lime Slaw|
- 1 bag (about 1 pound) cole slaw mix (feel free to shred cabbage, red cabbage and carrot if you want to make your own mix. I was feeling fairly lazy. Just make sure it's around a pound.)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon Ukrainian Village seasoning from Spice House (follow the link for a list of what's in it if you don't want to order it)
- optional: (this is not actually optional unless you're a big baby) 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients (and the jalapeno if you're a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me).
- In a smaller bowl, mix the last three ingredients.
- Pour the contents of the smaller bowl into the larger bowl.
- Toss to incorporate ingredients. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- HOW EASY WAS THAT?