|Slow Cooker Kielbasa, Potato|
and Sauerkraut Stew
- 2 kielbasa (about 1 pound)
- 3 potatoes, cut into about 1" cubes
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) water
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (Gulden's is always my go-to)
- 1 pound prepared sauerkraut (we used from a jar. You can use canned or bagged or even make it from scratch if you're feeling particularly productive)
- Load all ingredients into a slow cooker. Stir to incorporate water and soup.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.