Monday, March 23, 2020

Coffee Breakfast Smoothie

So a few weeks ago I found an Instant Pot Ace Blender from Walmart for the unspeakably low price of $49.99. We've been getting our money's worth. We've been making smoothies on a fairly regular basis. This particular recipe was modified from one I found on the intertubez. That called for cinnamon and I wasn't convinced that it was a good idea. I'm also not entirely sold on the oats in there, but I'm sure that's just me. I guess it's a nutritional addition. Either way, they're not bad for a quick and pretty filling breakfast. I threw the link to the YouTube video down at the bottom.

Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
Ingredients

  • 1 cup coffee
  • 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (in retrospect, I'd bump this up to 1 full cup)
  • 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 2 cups crushed ice
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 ounce coffee liquor (optional)
Directions
  1. Throw everything in a blender. Hit the "smoothie" button if you have it. Otherwise just blend until smooth. 

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment