|Too Damned Easy|
- 1 9" graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (21 ounce) banana creme pie filling
- 4 tablespoons marshmallow cream (marshmallow fluff, whatever it is you call it)
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (make sure the peanut butter is at room temperature or you're going to have a hell of a time trying to spread it over the marshmallow)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Spread a layer of marshmallow cream on the bottom of the pie crust (not the underside or you're in for a lot of disappointment). You're looking for a layer a little over 1/8" thick.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter over the marshmallow. It should be the same thickness as the marshmallow layer.
- Dump the can of banana cream pie filling on top and spread it evenly over the peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Set in the freezer for about an hour for it to set up.
|Yes, I know this is Bruce Campbell, but he makes an excellent Elvis.|