Sunday, September 29, 2013

Too Damned Easy Banana Cream Pie

     I enjoy pie. I generally do not enjoy the work required to make pie. I tend to look for shortcuts. This recipe is basically one giant short cut. It made a tasty pie, though. The wife especially liked it frozen entirely through. She just carried the slice around and ate it like a Popsicle.

Too Damned Easy
Banana Cream Pie
Ingredients
  • 9" graham cracker pie crust
  • 1-20 ounce can banana cream pie filling
  • 1 large banana, sliced
  • 1 container whipped topping
I hope you weren't expecting something fancy.
Directions
  1. Spread a layer of whipped topping along the bottom of the pie crust
  2. Add a layer of sliced bananas
  3. Spread the banana cream pie filling over the sliced banana layer
  4. Add another layer of sliced banana over the top
  5. Refrigerate until firm or freeze for a frozen pie
  6. Top with more whipped topping
I told you it was too damned easy.
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment